A spice that every household is all too familiar with and without which every dal tadka is incomplete, ajwain is derived from a herb plant. The carom seeds have a bitter and pungent flavour, somewhat like oregano, and because of its strong aromatic essence, it is often added to curries and pickles.
These are a few benefits of ajwain for hair, skin and health:
- The active enzymes in ajwain helps in boosting our digestive functions by facilitating the release of gastric juices.
- Ajwain is also helpful in avoiding nasal blockage by discharging the mucus easily.
- This also helps in dealing with respiratory ailments like asthma and bronchitis.
- To have relief from a migraine headache, simply take ajwain powder in a thin clean cloth and inhale it frequently and you may also put it under your pillow
- Ajwain acts as a strong fungicide and germicide due to a component called thymol in ajwain seeds
- Pre-Mature greying of Hair can also be halted with Ajwain seeds.
- Ajwain powder is very useful in lightening acne scars. Apply a paste on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then rinse.
You may also Find more Cooking ingredients (اجزاء) on Bumble Bee
Order Now for Ajwain – Carom Seeds and get door delivery in Lahore on same day.
Pay Cash on Delivery in Lahore City.